Friday, December 28, 2012

Addendum to PRS

First, let me say that I got the message. I normally don't ever use the word "homo," and it is not a nice word. I used it because of "who" I was writing about, and not the people who are disparagingly called that horrible slur. It is on me, and I have to own it.

Next up, I must clarify something else. Eilfie is not a "creature," she is I think  a kind, caring human being. She IS a pagan, that is what she practices. She specializes in the Occult. I think she had a tremendous crush on Ryan, and has probably at times not been treated kindly. I do know that she has lost some people close to her, and she also had to struggle with acne. I in no way wanted to pile on. I only wish her the best. I'm sure Ryan is a real boar to work for.

I also forgot to mention that Lorraine Warren also appeared in a few episodes of Paranormal State. She was portrayed in Amityville Horror as the psychic that tried to help the family. Her specialty is demons. I think she is the real deal. I think she is very sensitive to her surroundings, and she is not a charlatan. I think she also really cares about the people she tries to help, and Ryan was very, very lucky to know her. If Ryan could show that compassion, they might still be filming new episodes. I think Ryan got the big head, and in the process alienated every one who ever cared about him. The Knickbocker Episode is where he really lost his way. He didn't believe a word Peg (the client) said. He was doubtful about any spirits even being there. C.J. Sellers is the psychic he used on that episode. I'm pretty sure she felt some presences there. Like I said, if your an ass that no one wants to talk to in life, what makes you think a spirit wants to communicate with an ass after death? I think the spirits effectively ganged up and put him out of business. And also ganged up to put him in his place at the West Virginia Pen. He wished he was wearing Depends on his first visit.

Lastly, I hope to write more often that once a week. There are a LOT of shows on TV about the Paranormal. I try to Tivo and watch all that I can. I take notes, and am trying to be informed. Instead of Ghost Hunters, I am planning on doing Ghost Adventures next. If you have not seen the show, new episodes air Fridays at 9pm, with reruns before and after, and 8pm Saturdays until the early morning hours on the Travel Channel. I have a lot to say about this show, and will be back soon. They have been doing compilations the last 3 weeks, and tonight's the same. And they are calling them new episodes, when in reality they aren't. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment