Thursday, March 21, 2013

Updates of Previously Reviewed/Supernatural Sisters

I have taken a couple of weeks off to watch some of the latest shows airing new episodes. Let's get started.

"Stranded" is turning into a fairly decent show. Last nights episode was kind of painful though. The female in the trio was so scared, it became painful to my eyes but especially my ears. I do feel sorry for her. But I have never seen anyone that freaked out. When left alone she started whimpering, then screaming and sobbing uncontrollably. To be honest even the guys were scared. Even the skeptic came around. If they continue to use good locations, and maybe screen future "guests" a little better, it could be good.

"Haunted Collector" has also proved to be pretty good into this new season. I like all the characters, and they know what they're doing. Here's one thing I've noticed...every out-come so far this season has been a success. They remove an item, and poof...ghost's are gone! I have a bit of a hard time with that. But it is the paranormal, and since so much is still unknown, I can't at this time call total bullshit.

"Ghost Adventures" came close to hitting the bottom of the barrel with "First-Timer's," which had a few celebs and contest winners, first-timers so to speak. So it was another best-of, which has to be ending because I don't think they can scrape up anymore catchy titles. Tomorrow night's show looks like it will be a new case..."Return to Goldfield." This is where they got on someone's radar to become what they are today. Goldfield, Nevada is a great location. I'm actually looking forward to this one. I do hope they truly went back, and are not "returning" with showing us old clips. We'll see.

"Dead Files" has been good. I like Amy, and I don't think she's fake. Also, they like to investigate family homes,  and that's cool too. I've never ever seen a show "advertise" for people having problems. But there they were during a commercial break, Amy & Steve asking people to go to the website and submit their problems and locations. Nice!

The last show that was new I watched was "Supernatural Sisters." (Bio Sat. at 10 eastern) Since there was only one episode it's really hard to judge, and it's looking like that will be it. I don't know for sure, or if the ratings sucked, but if it's never seen again it really won't be missed. It revolved around 2 sisters from New Jersey. Or New York or somewhere in that area. It reminded me of "The Long Island Medium," except she's entertaining. I got the feeling that the sisters were not as clairvoyant as they claimed. I don't expect anymore shows from them.

I also spent the last 2 weeks pondering what I've been writing, and even wondering if all of this is a waste of time. Look, I know ghosts exist. There is no other explanation. When I was a young child I had an imaginary friend...invisible to others, but I could see him. I called him Casey, because that's the name he told me. I'm not sure, but I had a distant cousin named Casey who died at a young age. Was it him? I don't know. I also had a brother who died as a baby, and maybe it was him. He would have been one-year older than myself. But whoever it was helped this shy, reserved kid make through some trying childhood times.

In 2010, I lost another brother to Alzheimer's. I cared for him for 6 years in my home. It was truly 36-hour days. Shortly after he passed, he returned to my home. I could hear him pacing in his bedroom, just as he did when alive. Here's what I think. He died and didn't know it. His brain wasn't functioning hardly at all, and I believe he didn't even know he was dying. So he came back to the last known location. It all came to a head when he started knocking things off shelves, in anger I'm sure because either I wasn't paying attention to him, (I couldn't see him), or just angry at where he was. After he knocked a large object of a shelf in the bedroom that could have never fallen itself it scared me to the point of anger. It startled me, and I said in a loud voice, "Ted, you are dead! Look for a white light and go towards it goddamn-it." I repeated it again, and that night the pacing stopped. He was gone! So what I said must have been true. There must-have been a light, and he walked through. At least that's what I hope. Rest in peace...dear brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment