Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Ghost Adventures/The Haunting of...

Alright, I guess I'd better update this thing, as I have been getting comments on posts that are over a year old.

First to the person who commented on "The Dead Files." Look, you say that Steve gives Amy all the answers, and that "NOONE" believes this crap. If you watched the beginning of the show, you'll hear both say they never speak until the very end. Now, I can understand that they could be lying to us, and they could be meeting before during and after. Steve is an ex-homicide detective who DOES NOT believe in any of this. I take him at his word. So, is your premise that Steve is making these spirits and things up and telling Amy is ludicrous. But even if this is the biggest conspiracy in the history of TV, it is a TV show. It is meant to entertain. If you don't believe, don't watch. Pretty simple. Some folks are more "open" than others. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist because YOU can't see or feel it.

I have a feeling that "Ghost Adventures" may be winding down. If you follow, the best ghost hunting crew on TV has been having members attacked, followed home, and generally caused pain and heartache. In the last new episode, #152 "Overland Hotel and Saloon." Nick was particularly affected. This isn't the first time for him. I've been feeling for a couple years he's about reached his limit. I think he is very open, thus spirit can affect him in many ways, including entering him, and going home with him. In the end he says, "We're skating in thin ice here man, where this is super dangerous what we're doing. What is the breaking point, where one of us just emotionally snaps?" Very telling indeed. In this episode Zak was knocked down by spirit. These guys go into some of the most haunted locations in America and beyond. Nick looks worn and haggard. I'm afraid the Ghost Adventures we've come to love and respect may be coming to an end.

There are new episodes of Kim Russo's show on Lifetime called, "The Haunting of..." Just finished watching Vince Neil of Motley Crue. Learned things I never knew. That he had a daughter he lost to cancer 20 years ago, who died very young. And he was driving and a drummer from another band was killed. Lots of pain and heartache. And he spoke of his daughter after she has passes coming for 3 nights to play with him. And on the third night says, "Daddy, Jesus says I have to go to school, and I can't come see you again until I finish. OK, I'm gonna say it. I cried. Hard. Heartbreaking. Sad. I don't know if Kim is the real deal, but I think she convinced Vince. I'd suggest watching this episode. Hell, maybe the season. It's off to one hell of a start. Airs Saturday nights on Lifetime at 10 est.

Hopefully I'll post again before years end.

No comments:

Post a Comment