Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Dead Files Return, GA Reruns, Demon Installment

The Dead Files returned last week with new episodes. While a fan, I haven't been as excited to watch. Why? Not sure. I like both the stars. I'm not sure how long they were showing reruns, but maybe it was a bit too long. I've written about the show before, and really not much has changed. I'd still like GA and Dead Files to collaborate, to help after the GA crew blows in, Amy could tell the owners what to do about the increased activity. Just saying. The Dead Files airs on Sat. at 10pm on Travel Channel.

Watching the Extra-Pulses shows and watching Zak do interviews can at times be painful. Although he has gotten better, he still has a lot to learn. He needs to learn to stand and shake the hands of his guests. I'm glad they are finally trying to help with the turmoil they cause. But claiming to care about someone's well-being, then throwing them to the lions for the show, (Tony, the guest who was left with a welt after going back to his former home), comes to mind. Oh well. I think he is trying hard. I think they are beginning to understand they can do damage with their investigations. Airs Sat. at 9 pm on Travel Channel.

I have been asked how my haunting made me lose my job. Okay. My neighbor found me in my garage with the truck running, and the doors closed. He thought it odd to hear my truck. If he hadn't, I wouldn't be here. I had taken a 2-person recliner to the garage. I had headphones on listening to "Yer Blues" by the Beatles. I was unconscious. I have no recollection of dragging the recliner. (I would have had to drag it). No memory of any of it. But, the police and shrinks do. I was on an involuntary hold for 2-weeks. Thus, I lost my job. They put me on anti-psychotics because of what happened. Talk about brain killers. The more I talked about the ghosts, the more medicine they gave me. I learned fairly quickly that I'd better stop the ghost talk. If I hadn't, I'm sure I'd still be there....More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment