Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Ghost Hunters Addendum

Adding to my last post, I forgot a few things. I forgot to mention the cast of characters that make up the crew helping Jason and Grant. To be honest, I can only remember two other cast members. Tango and Amy, (I think). Tango seems like a nice guy, but there's a man with a beard that usually accompanies him. He is NOT likable in any way. He comes across as a conceited know-it-all. I cannot remember his name. Since all my research comes from ONLY watching the episodes, he will remain nameless. But I think he has been with the gang from the beginning. Amy is a likable person that comes across on the screen well. I think she was pregnant during the filming of the last new episodes. Kudos for investigating while pregnant. One episode that sticks out from this time is when the spirits are harassing her. Cannot remember where they were. But my point is I think I don't remember the names of the others because there is nothing memorial about them.

So to wrap up this gang, I did watch a re-run last week. If you go into watching this show taking a humorous slant, it can be funny. I mean laugh out loud funny. And remember also that they once used a Geiger Counter in an investigation. Kind of sums up their various mistakes and misuse of equipment. So as far as real ghost hunting I can only give them a 2 out of five stars. Throw in the unintentional comedy and they are up to a three. New episodes without Grant are on the way. I don't think it will make a difference either way. Next week I'm looking into The Dead Files.

No comments:

Post a Comment